Thursday 20 March 2014

Debuting blog!

As I already said in the first page you'll find on the toolbar on your right, welcome to my newborn blog! :) This is going to be a place where a whole lot of information is going to be shared, analysed, produced and sent back to the net again. As the webmaster I will try to keep the info and contacts updated and of the best quality possible.

All the material you will find here of my own production is registered through the Creative Commons license Attribution Noncommercial ShareAlike 4.0 International. In the same manner, all the material from other authors on this web has been found through the due search engine provided by the Creative Commons webpage itself, and properly registered through Creative Commons as public domain or attribution, including all the images, even the butterfly that I used for the logo. In the rest of the cases, any material taken specifically from some author in particular will have its due authorship mention and a link to its source.

To start with, I would like to invite you to read my page about my first SymbalooEDU webmix, in which I analyse each one of its parts in depth. Here I post a picture of it:

http://edu.symbaloo.com/mix/communicatecwyt
Soon, I will add more posts specifically about grammar, vocabulary and reading material, as well as about other useful tools in the process of learning and acquisition of English.

Just an extra note: this site appears to work much better on Chrome than on Firefox or Explorer, with other browsers some of the options on the sidebar do not work properly.

Still working! New info to come very soon! Thanks for your patience :) All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment